Thanks to a generous grant from the ASPCA, the Animal Protective Foundation is able to offer reduced rates on spay/neuter surgeries to low-income families and individuals.
In order to qualify for these reduced rates you must present one of the following:
- CDPHP Medicaid Card
- Fidelis Care Medicaid Card
- Long term disability award letter
- Medicaid card or award letter from New York State Health
- New York State Benefits Card
- New York State SNAP card
- Social Security Income
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept:
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) award letter
- Unemployment award letter
For more information call the clinic at (518) 374-3944 x107 or 125.