- This event has passed.
Really Reliable Recall
Monday, September 21, 2020 @ 10:30 am - Monday, October 19, 2020 @ 10:30 am$150
Guest trainer, Chris Coppola CPDT-KA
Chris Coppola CPDT-KA, is a veterinarian-recommended, certified professional dog trainer. Chris uses force-free methods grounded in modern behavioral science. She is an AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator, a Certified Humane Educator, APDT professional member and founding member of the Upstate NY Force Free Dog Trainers Coalition.
Please note: All group training classes are being held outside at this time.
Dates: September 21, 2020 – October 19, 2020
Day of the Week: Mondays
Duration: 5 weeks, 45 minutes-1 hour/week
Time: 10:30 am
Location: Animal Protective Foundation, 53 Maple Ave Glenville 12302
Instructor: Chris Coppola, CPDT-KA
Description: Wish your dog would come when you call them? In this 5 week workshop, you’ll learn how to teach your dog to “come” when it really matters and to get a really reliable recall in every situation, no matter what breed, and no matter what the distractions using innovative force-free methods. Limited enrollment.
Requirements: Dogs with reactivity or aggression towards people or dogs are not suitable to attend Really Reliable Recall – Please refer to the APF Behavior Helpline 518-374-3944 x 106 for further assistance. This class is open to all altered dogs 6 months and older.
Please review our COVID-19 guidelines before registering for class. If you have any questions, please contact the Canine Academy Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help ensure the health and well-being of all of our instructors, clients and dogs, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you have had contact with someone who is sick or has been diagnosed with COVID19, do not come to class until you have completed quarantine and are virus-free.
- Only ONE person is allowed per dog. Additional family member will not be allowed in the training area at this time to ensure proper social distancing in our space.
- All students (both people & dogs) must stay at least 8 feet apart, even if they know each other. Social distancing is required at all times.
- Social distancing guidelines are applicable in the parking lot as well as the training area.
- Students will enter into the training area and leave the training area one at a time. The Instructor will direct students in and out of the training area.
5 Tickets Available ($150 each)