Basic Manners 102
Monday, August 1 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm$150.00
Dates: August 1, 2022 – September 5, 2022
Duration: 6 weeks, 45 minutes-1 hour/week
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Animal Protective Foundation, 53 Maple Ave, Glenville 12302
Instructor: Kathy Snowden
Description: This class will create a stronger relationship between you and your dog. We will build on previous training and bring it to the next level. This class addresses issues such as door dashing, pulling on the leash, impolite greetings and more. You and your dog will work through distractions in many forms, achieving solid stays and sharper recalls at longer distances and improving his focus on you. You will achieve a more respectful relationship with your dog.
Requirements: Open to all altered dogs 5 months or older with a SOLID knowledge of basic commands (sit/down/wait/stay/come). To all graduates of Basic Manners 101 who have a SOLID understanding of the basic commands: this is a perfect class for you and your dog!
- Proof of rabies and distemper vaccinations are required.
- Bordetella (for kennel cough) is highly recommended.
- Flea and tick prevention is highly recommended.
Your veterinarian may fax records to us: ATTN: Canine Academy (518) 982-5246.
Please review our COVID-19 guidelines before registering for class. If you have any questions, please contact the Canine Academy email@example.com
To help ensure the health and well-being of all of our instructors, clients and dogs, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you have had contact with someone who is sick or has been diagnosed with COVID19, do not come to class until you have completed quarantine and are virus-free.