Basic Manners 101
Thursday, July 9 @ 7:30 pm - Thursday, August 13 @ 7:30 pm$115
Please note: All group training classes are being held outside at this time.
Dates: July 9, 2020 – August 13, 2020
Day Of The Week: Thursday
Duration: 6 weeks (no dogs first week), 45 minutes-1 hour/week
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Animal Protective Foundation, 53 Maple Ave Glenville 12302
Instructor: Kathy Snowden
Description: Class covers sit, down, wait, stay, come, leave-it, walking calmly on a loose leash, and basic good manners.
Requirements: Open to all altered dogs 5 months and older.
Please review our COVID-19 guidelines before registering for class. If you have any questions, please contact the Canine Academy Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help ensure the health and well-being of all of our instructors, clients and dogs, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you have had contact with someone who is sick or has been diagnosed with COVID19, do not come to class until you have completed quarantine and are virus-free.
- Only ONE person is allowed per dog. Additional family member will not be allowed in the training area at this time to ensure proper social distancing in our space.
- All students (both people & dogs) must stay at least 8 feet apart, even if they know each other. Social distancing is required at all times.
- Social distancing guidelines are applicable in the parking lot as well as the training area.
- Students will enter into the training area and leave the training area one at a time. The Instructor will direct students in and out of the training area.
- Students are expected to maintain control over their dog in any group class. The instructor is unable to assist with dog handling of any kind.
- When you come for class, please bring all of your own equipment (water dish, towel/mat, leash, harness, treats, etc.). The instructor is unable to provide additional supplies.
- Masks are recommended.
- This class will be held outside, so there will be no access to bathrooms.