Basic Manners 101 (dogs 1 year +)
Wednesday, April 5 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm$150.00
Dates: April 5, 2023 – May 10, 2023
Day Of The Week: Wednesdays
Duration: 6 weeks, 45 minutes-1 hour/week (Week 1- no dogs)
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Animal Protective Foundation 53 Maple Ave., Glenville 12302
Instructor: Kathy Snowden
Description: This class will teach you how important it is to understand what your dog needs, how your positive guidance on a daily basis helps them deal with any situation, increases your communication between you and your dog, observe and learn from your dog’s body language and then how best to train in the basic cues (Focus, Sit, Down, Stays, Wait, Come, Leave It and Loose Leash Walking) to help with your goal of having a well-mannered dog
Requirements: Open to all altered dogs 1 year and older.
- Proof of rabies and distemper vaccinations are required.
- Bordetella (for kennel cough) is highly recommended.
- Flea and tick prevention is highly recommended.
Your veterinarian may fax records to us, ATTN: Canine Academy (518) 346-2120.
To help ensure the health and well-being of all of our instructors and clients, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you have had contact with someone who is sick or has been diagnosed with COVID19, do not come to class until you have completed quarantine and are virus-free.