Basic Manners 101
Wednesday, August 4 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm$150
Dates: August 4, 2021 – September 8, 2021
Day Of The Week: Wednesdays
Duration: 6 weeks, 45 minutes-1 hour/week (Week 1- no dogs)
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Animal Protective Foundation, 53 Maple Ave Glenville 12302
Instructor: Kathy Snowden
Description: Class covers sit, down, wait, stay, come and walking calmly on a loose leash, and basic good manners.
Requirements: Open to all altered dogs 5 months and older.
- Proof of rabies and distemper vaccinations are required.
- Bordetella (for kennel cough) is highly recommended, but is not a requirement.
- Flea and tick prevention is recommended but is not required
Your veterinarian may fax records to us, ATTN: Canine Academy (518) 982-5246.
Please review our COVID-19 guidelines before registering for class. If you have any questions, please contact the Canine Academy email@example.com
To help ensure the health and well-being of all of our instructors, clients and dogs, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you have had contact with someone who is sick or has been diagnosed with COVID19, do not come to class until you have completed quarantine and are virus-free.
- Only ONE person is allowed per dog.
- When you come for class, please bring all of your own equipment (water dish, towel/mat, leash, harness, treats, etc.).
- Masks are required, unless fully vaccinated.