Ways You Can Help
There are many ways to help support the Animal Protective Foundation and to make a difference in the lives of animals in need. Although our volunteer program is currently on hold, there are still many other ways you can help:
· Hold a bottle and can drive for the APF in your neighborhood, workplace, etc. Click here for information on our bottle return program
· Collect supplies from our wish list. We always need things like dog collars, leashes, Kongs, stamps, laundry detergent and paper towels as well as gift certificates to area businesses.
· Find additional businesses for our dog house donation boxes. You can find our boxes in dozens of local businesses, but we’re always looking to add more!
· Attend an APF adoption or community outreach event/fundraisers.
· Host an event. Hosting a fundraising event is a great way to help the animals here at the Animal Protective Foundation. If you are interesting in hosting an event please complete this form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Foster an APF animal. The APF is always in need of foster families to host pets in their homes. Click here for more information on our foster program.